Promotion skill and qualifications.
As I have worked for 3 years on the position Telecommunicaton Engineer, I have gained all the needed skills and technical knowledge to upgrade my self to a senior Telecommunication Engineer Post. As you have seen before I got promoted to Telecommunication Ennigeer post right after my internship because of my performance and qaulities to handle this post. Again, I am confident enough to handle new responsibility and duties because of following qualities I posses.
1. A quality of Leadership: Leadership is both a research area, and a practical skill encompassing the ability of an individual, group or organization to "lead", influence or guide other individuals, teams, or entire organizations. I have clearly shown my ability of leadership while working on the government project last year.
2. Build Your Network:It's well known that networking is the key to a successful career. You can have the skills and the education, but without connections, it will be very difficult to get a job or even build a business. I have strong ability to build network and make smooth and needed environment between stakeholders.
3. Training and Mentoring skill:Mentorship is the influence, guidance, or direction given by a mentor. In an organizational setting, a mentor influences the personal and professional growth of a mentee. I have always played a role of mentor while handling project with a team. This is clearly seen on the project output.
Comments
Post a Comment